Surrogacy has become a coolest way in Bollywood for becoming parents. Thanks to Hollywood and western countries where surrogacy is widely accepted. Now in India too, surrogacy is no longer a taboo. Many celebrities have now opted for this latest method to have babies. This has encouraged more people in the country to become parents through surrogacy. Here is the list of 5 celebrities who have opted for surrogate mothers to experience the parenthood:
- Amir Khan and Kiran Rao: Azad Rao, son of Amir Khan and Kiran Rao, was born through surrogacy. The couple opted for this method after they faced a long wait in conceiving. Kiran even had to face the pain of miscarriage which insisted the couple to give a thought for surrogacy. However, till now the identity of the surrogate mother for the couple is kept secret.
- Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan: The cute little munchkin of Shahrukh and Gauri, AbRam, was born in 2013 through surrogacy. This couple chose surrogacy only after their doctor has confirmed that medically they cannot have their own children anymore.
- Sohail Khan and Seema: Sohail Khan, younger brother of Salman Khan, and his wife choose to have the surrogate mother for becoming parents of their second child. Yohan Khan is now 8 years old healthy boy.
- Tusshar Kapoor: Bollywood actor, Tusshar Kapoor too chose to have a baby through surrogacy. In the year 2018, he became the unmarried father of a baby boy through surrogacy. His family has been supportive to Tusshar’s decision to become a single parent of a child.
- Karan Johar: In the bandwagon of becoming parent through surrogacy, Karan Jauhar is added last year only. He was blessed with twins whom he named Roohi Johar and Yash Johar after the names of his parents. The kids have turned 2 years in February, 2019.
Along with the above list of the Indian celebrities who chose to become parents through surrogacy, there are many Hollywood stars and International players who are enjoying parenthood through surrogacy.