The new strain of Corona has spread to 18 states of the country. These new strains are from the UK, South Africa and Brazil. 194 cases of new strain have been reported so far. Given the increasing cases in the country, the Central Government has started monitoring all these 18 states. The National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has asked these states about the information and patients contracting the new strain.
The Union Health Ministry said that out of these 194 people, 187 people have infected with the UK variant. There are 6 South African and one Brazilian strain. The Health Ministry has also asked these states to increase monitoring of international passengers. These include states like Maharashtra, Kerala, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, and Punjab.
More than 16 thousand cases reported yesterday
On Thursday, 16,562 people were found corona infected in the country. 12,203 people were recovered and 118 died. So far, more than 10 million 63 thousand people have been infected. Among them, more than 1 crore 7 lakh 48 thousand people have been cured.There are 1 lakh 56 thousand 861 patients who died. 1 lakh 52 thousand 849 patients are currently being treated.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs has decided to keep the old Corona Guidelines in force till 31 March. Under this, monitoring will be done in the Containment Zone.
- The crowd cannot gather. Those exposed to the corona infection will have to live in quarantine, including several points. The Ministry of Home Affairs has also asked all states to increase vaccination.
- After Maharashtra, now Corona cases are also increasing in Delhi. There has been an increase in the active number of patients for the last three days.
Also read: Third Wave Of Corona In Maharashtra, Cases Spike Up At 200%
- In Rajasthan, those coming from Maharashtra and Kerala will need to show the report that the RT-PCR test is negative. The Rajasthan government has taken this decision after finding Corona’s new strain patients in both these states.
- At the same time, the concern of the government has also increased due to the spread of infection among school students.
- India has once again become the fourth most infected country in the world in terms of everyday patients. Till a week ago, India was out of the list of top-10 countries in this case, but it increased to number four as soon as the number of patients increased.
- The Bengal government has issued a new guideline for air passengers coming from other states. Accordingly, it will be mandatory for people coming from Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Telangana to bring negative RT-PCR reports. This report should not be more than 72 hours before the flight departure.
- Citing the increase in cases of the corona, there will be a public curfew on 27 and 28 February in Latur, Maharashtra.
- The second phase of Corona vaccination in the country will start from 1 March. Vaccination will be done in 10 thousand government centres and 20 thousand private hospitals. There will be vaccination of sick people above 45 years and all people above 60 years.
- If the people of this age group go to government centres, then the vaccine will be free for them, but they will have to pay in private hospitals.