Amid the coronavirus lockdown, some people present in Tabligi Markaj, located in the Nizamuddin area of the country’s capital Delhi, have been stirred up after being found corona infected. It is being told that hundreds of people were present in this religious ceremony amid the outbreak of Coronavirus. Now everyone is being admitted to different hospitals in Delhi. Sources in Delhi Police said that 860 people have been shifted from the Markaz Building to different hospitals in Delhi, 300 more will be evacuated. Many security personnel has been deployed. People from DTC buses are being taken to hospitals for a checkup. So far 24 people have been found infected, while 6 people from Telangana involved in Markaz have died. Teams from Delhi Health Department and the World Health Organization have visited the area. Police have filed a case against Maulana of Markaz under the Epidemic Act.
- 700 people involved in the Tablighi Jamaat program in Markaz have been quarantined.
- 9 out of 10 people who underwent the Corona positive test in Andaman and Nicobar participated in the Tablighi Jamaat program in Markaz, Nizamuddin, Delhi. The wife of one of these people was later found to be Corona positive.
- 157 people from the state have been discovered, who participated in the Tablighi Jamaat program in Nizamuddin Markaz, Delhi.
- A high-level meeting is going on at the residence of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on the Coronavirus and Markaz case. Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia, Health Minister Satyendar Jain and other officials are present in this meeting.
- Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain said that we are not sure about the number, but it is estimated that 1500–1700 people had gathered at the Markaz Bhavan. 1033 people have been evacuated so far – 334 of them have been sent to the hospital and 700 have been sent to the quarantine center. He said that the organizers of the event committed a serious crime. The Disaster Act and Infectious Diseases Act was enacted in Delhi, Under which no more than 5 people were allowed to gather. Yet they did so. I have written to the Lieutenant Governor to take strict action against him. The Delhi government has ordered an FIR to be filed.
- 24 people of Tablighi Jamaat in Nizamuddin have been found infected with corona.
In Telangana, six people died due to Corona virus infection who attended a religious gathering in the Nizamuddin area of Delhi from March 13 to March 15. Coronavirus infection has spread to some people attending a religious gathering from 13 March to 15 March in Markaz, Nizamuddin area in Delhi. It said that some people from Telangana were also among those who attended this meeting. The statement said that the six people who died, Two of them died in Gandhi Hospital, one person died in two private hospitals and one died in Nizamabad and one in Gadwal city. It states that special teams under the leadership of the collectors have traced the people who came in contact with the dead and have been admitted to hospitals.
Delhi Police and paramilitary troopers cordoned off a major area in Nizamuddin West on Monday after several people showed signs of coronavirus after attending a religious function organized a few days ago. Officials said that more than 2000 delegates from several countries, including Indonesia and Malaysia, attended the Tablig-e-Jamaat from March 1 to 15. However, local people said that even after this period, a large number of people stayed in the mark of the Jamaat.
Also Read:PM Modi sought forgiveness on Mann Ki Baat