People planning to go out for a movie outing with their family always look for the content whether it is watchable with the family or not.
Here’s a pack of top 10 family movies of Bollywood
- Taree zameen par – story of a boy and his understanding teacher who despite all odds is determined to bring the child in the limelight. It’s an Aamir
- Oh my God – starring Paresh Rawal it is a satirical film produced by Umesh Sharma. The film depicts that how some people are making the innocent people of the country fool on the name of God.
- Bum Bum Bole – another film featuring child artist. It was an official remake of Iranian film children of heaven. It depicts the story of a young boy and a young girl.
- Khosla ka khosla another comedy drama which connected to the audience because of strong on screen presence of the star cast the film was nominated for many national awards.
- Iqbal story of a deaf and mute boy, who has a dream of playing cricket for India, the film focuses on the struggle he has to do in order to achieve his dreams.
- Do dooni char – this picture itself describes the troubles an Indian middle class family has to suffer. Starring Rishi Kapoor, this film is set on a typical Indian background.
- 3idiots – though not belonging to family genre it promises a complete new watching experience. The film tries to convey a strong social message of knowledge before qualification.
- A Wednesday – A piece of masterclass from Nasiruddin Shah , giving a strong social message that society is above all religions, Nation first approach is what depicted in the movie.
- English Vinglish starring late Shree Devi, this film depicts the story of a simple housewife. How much she has to go through in order to bind her family together.
- Chupke- Chupke – one from the late seventies, a complete comedy package featuring Amitabh and Dharmendra, and we all know what these two are capable of.