The best thing about the Bollywood is that it opens up the doors of multiple career options for the kids of the Bollywood star. It makes the entry for the star kids easier as compared to the other however it’s all their talent that speaks louder than their relation with the Bollywood star. This is the reason why many star kids have attempted to try their luck in Bollywood but only the talented ones have been able to sustain their career in Bollywood. Although there are many actors who have been able to establish themselves successfully but it’s no secret that even today, Bollywood is dominated by the actors who have been able to make their entry through their family connections.
- Bobby Deol: Dharmendra, Sunny’s father, was a film star of 1970s and gained immense popularity for his roles in Sholey and Yadon ki Baraat.
- Shahid Kapoor: He is the son of versatile actors Pankaj Kapur and Supriya Pathak. He has led the big screen in more than 25 movies since his debut in Ishq Vishq.
- Saif ali Khan: Saif Ali Khan has debuted in 1993 in Parampara. His mother, Sharmila Tagore, was a filmfare award winner of her time in Bollywood. In the span of 24+ years of his career, he has done more than 50 movies.
- Abhishek Bachchan: His father, Amitabh Bachchan, is one of the iconic and most influential actors till date.
- Karishma Kapoor: Karishma Kapoor was the first woman in Kapoor’s family who has successfully strengthened her career on her own but no doubt she belongs to the Kapoor family that has strong hold on Bollywood.
- Ranbir Kapoor: Rishi Kapoor has been in the film industry since 1970 but become a popular actor only after his role in the film Bobby. It was easier for Ranbir Kapoor to enter into the film industry as the Kapoor family has been ruling the Bollywood industry since decades.
- Sonakshi Sinha: Her father, Shatrughan Sinha, was the most popular actors who were known for his powerful acting and dialog delivery.
- Sonam Kapoor: Daughter of Bollywood star Anil Kapoor has successfully established herself as a good actor.
- Aliya Bhatt: Her father Mahesh Bhatt, a famous director, has launched many actresses in the Bollywood however Aliya Bhatt debuted in Karan Johar’s Student of the Year.
- Sara Ali Khan: She is the newest one to join the bandwagon. Daughter of Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh has recently made a debut in ‘Simba’ in which she starred with Ranveer Singh.
To continue the list, there are many star kids like Varun Dhawan, Tiger Shroff, Kajol, Pooja Bedi, Harman Baweja, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Hritik Roshan, Sanjay Dutt and Tusshar Kapoor. Along with this, a lot of star kids are waiting for a single break so that they can prove their acting talent in Bollywood. In the list of star kids who are about to make their entry in Bollywood include Suhana Khan, Shanaya Kapoor, Aalia Ebrahim, Ananya Pandey, Ahaan Pandey and more.