- Actor Shahrukh Khan is in the news these days for his upcoming film ‘Pathan’. Recently, Shahrukh shared his first look motion poster from the film on social media, which became quite viral. Actor is being trolled for the look of Shahrukh in this poster. People are accusing Shahrukh of copying the look. People are saying that Shahrukh Khan has copied this look from Hollywood star Idris Elba’s upcoming film ‘Beast’.
- Bollywood actors Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt have shared the news of their pregnancy through social media. Alia shared the photo of the hospital and wrote, ‘Our baby is coming soon’. In the photo, she is getting an ultrasound done, in which husband Ranbir is also seen with her. Ranbir and Alia got married on April 14 this year in the presence of family and some special friends.
Read more: What is Met Gala? Why does it fill fans with exhilaration every year?
- The trailer of Rajkummar Rao starrer Hit: The First Case has been released. In this film, he will be seen in the role of a police officer. The film will be released on July 15. Apart from Rajkumar, Sanya Malhotra, Jatin Goswami, Sanu Kumar and Rohan Singh will be seen in the film. The film is written and directed by Sailesh Kolanu. The music has been given by Mithun and Manan Bhardwaj.
- Anupam Kher has recently given information about his 526th film Kagaz-2 on social media. After doing around 525 films, Anupam will be next seen in Kaagaz 2 with his friend actor-director Satish Kaushik. The shooting of the film has started. Giving information about his new project, he wrote , “Friends, 526 films in these 28 years, have been possible only because of your love and blessings, your prayers, blessings, constant love and all that made me that, who I am today.”
- The grand finale of TV’s popular reality show ‘Dance India Dance Little Masters Season 5’ took place on 26 June, in which 9-year-old Nobojit Narzari became the winner of the show. The entire starcast of Jug Jug Jio was also seen in the finale.
- Bollywood choreographer Ganesh Acharya has been granted bail by a magistrate court in Mumbai in a sexual harassment case. This case against him was registered in Mumbai’s Amboli Police Station in February 2020. In this, Ganesh was accused of assault by an assistant choreographer. Along with this, she also alleged that when she went to meet office in 2009-10, she was forced to watch pornographic videos. After receiving the complaint, the Mumbai Police had filed a charge sheet against Ganesh.
- Hollywood’s popular actor Chris Hemsworth is in the news these days for his upcoming film ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’. His film will be released in cinemas in India on July 8. A few days ago the trailer of this most awaited film was released. Let us tell you that the 1.5 minute trailer of ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ is quite viral since its release. Directed by Taika Waititi, the film also stars Natalie Portman as Jane Foster in addition to ‘Thor’ ie Chris Hemsworth.
- Punjabi singer Sidhu Moosewala’s song has been released 25 days after the death of. Moosewala’s fan following can be understood from the fact that in half an hour, this song was seen by one million people. Let us tell you that this song has been sung on the disputed Sutlej Yamuna Link Canal (SYL) issue of Punjab-Haryana. But now big news is coming out that this latest song of Sidhu Moosewala has been removed by YouTube. In this song by Sidhu Moosewala, the farmers movement, Red Fort and the ongoing SYL issues between Punjab-Haryana were fueled. Due to which many celebrities of Haryana had objected to this song of Moosewala. Not only this, other controversial issues were also shown in this song. However, the real reason for the removal of this song has not been revealed yet.
Read more: Not just heroes! These 5 South Indian actresses are also challenging their Bollywood counterparts
- Priyanka Chopra talks about being an immigrant in the US, launching her new homeware line ‘Sona Home’. The actress said that through Sona Home, she wants to make Indian heritage a part of US homes. Also, the actress told how challenging it was for her to build her second home and family in America after work and marriage to Nick Jonas.
- Rapper Raftaar is going to divorce his wife Komal Vohra. He had filed for divorce in 2020 but it got delayed due to Corona. Now the legal work has started again on this and on October 6 this year, the divorce papers of both are to be signed. Raftaar and Komal dated each other for 5 years and tied the knot in 2016.