- South’s superstar Yash’s film KGF-2 is continuously breaking records at the box office. Now this film has done world wide business of more than 958 crores in just 2 weeks of release. The Hindi version of the film has also earned more than 343 crores in 14 days. With this, KGF-2 has become the third highest grossing film in Hindi, leaving behind Tiger Zinda Hai, PK and Sanju’s Lifetime Business. The trade analyst expects that the film will soon enter the 1000 crore club as well.
- The film Runway 34, starring Ajay Devgan, Amitabh Bachchan, Rakul Preet Singh, and Boman Irani, has been released. Along with starring, Ajay Devgan also directed the film. The movie is based on a true story of a plane that crashed due to severe weather. The film is based on the situations in which the pilot strives to avoid the accident. The plot takes a turn when Amitabh, who is a lawyer, finally gets to the bottom of everything in court. The pilot gets blamed and the story gets complicated.
The cast and crew of #Farzi. pic.twitter.com/DhSLgLhxOh— Amith Suresh (@Amith713) April 29, 2022
- OTT platform Amazon Prime Video has recently announced its 40 new original titles for this year. Amazon Prime made these announcements at a special event in Mumbai. In which the name of Shahid Kapoor’s OTT debut series ‘Farzi is also included. Shahid’s first look from the series has also been released. Apart from Shahid, many actors including Naga Chaitanya are also going to make their digital debut.
Also read: Morality over money! These Indian Celebs rejected advertisements worth multi-million
- The teaser of Aditya Roy Kapur’s film Om has been released. The actor himself has shared the video about this on social media. The film will be released in cinemas on 1 July 2022. The film is directed by Kapil Verma. Apart from Aditya, Sanjana Sanghi will also be seen in the film.
- Malayalam film star Vijay Babu has landed in a big trouble. Kerala Police has registered a case against Vijay Babu for sexual harassment. On the complaint of a woman, the police has registered this case against the actor. The woman has accused the actor of allegedly physically abusing her on the pretext of giving her work.
- First look of Dhanush from upcoming Hollywood film ‘The Gray Man’ has been revealed. Dhanush himself has shared his first look from the film with fans on social media. Along with this, in the post, he has also given information about the release date of the film. Dhanush will be seen in action with Chris Evans, in the spy thriller ‘The Gray Man’, directed by the Russo Brothers, the directors of Avengers Endgame. In addition to Chris Evans-Dhanush, Ryan Gosling, Anna Day, Jessica Henwick, Wagner Maura, Reggae-Jean Page and Billy Bob Thornton will also appear in lead roles.
Read more: Weekly Round-Up: 10 International Prime Events Of The Last Week
- The 75th ‘Cannes Film Festival’, which is going to be held this year, has announced its jury members on 26 April. The name of Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone is also included in the jury panel of the film festival. French actor Vincent Lindon has been made the president of the jury.
- The trailer of actor Karthik Aryan’s upcoming horror comedy film ‘Bhool Bhulaiya 2’ has been released. The makers have also shared the trailer of the film with fans on social media. The film will release in theaters on May 20. Apart from Karthik, Kiara Advani, Tabu, Rajpal Yadav and Sanjay Mishra are also going to be seen in the lead roles in this film. The film is directed by Anees Bazmee.
- The news of the breakup of one of Bollywood’s most talked couple Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani is in the news. The couple was in a relationship for the last 3 years, but now according to their close friends, both of them have stopped seeing each other after breaking up. Fans have been shocked by the breakup of the couple.
- Ahmed Khan directed film, Heropanti 2, has been released. Tiger Shroff, Tara Sutaria, and Nawazuddin Siddiqui play the key roles in the film. This is the official sequel to Heropanti, which was released in 2012. On April 29, the new part was released in theatres.