Tata Motors ranked third in terms of sales in November 2020. Talking about November 2020, Tata’s total sales were 21,640 units, compared to 10,400 units in the same period last year, i.e. 108 percent growth in the company’s sales last month. The domestic market share is 7.6 percent and in recent months, the company has grown quite well on an annual basis.
To keep pace, the domestic manufacturer is offering good discounts on many of its models. Earlier this year, Tata entered the new segment while strengthening its segment. Along with Tiago, Tigor and Nexon, premium hatchback Ultraz and electric Nexon compact SUVs are also available at the dealership.
Big discounts are available on these models
- Tiago: In the last month of the year, Tata is offering a discount of up to Rs 28,000 on its top selling hatchback Tiago, which includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 3,000.
- Tigor: At the same time, the company is offering a cash discount of Rs 15000 , exchange bonus of Rs 15000 and corporate discount of Rs 3000 on its sibling Tigor. That is, a total of Rs 33000 can be taken from the sub-four meter sedan Tigor.
- Harrier( Dark Edition): The Dark Edition sits at the top of the Harrier range and lately, Tata has introduced the Camo Edition of the premium SUV. In recent months, the Harrier has been registering more than 2 thousand unit sales on average and the momentum can be carried forward in the coming months as well. Harrier Dark Edition is getting a total discount of Rs 45000, which includes exchange bonus of Rs 40000, corporate discount of Rs 5000.
- Harrier: Excluding Dark Edition, Harrier is getting a total discount of 70 thousand rupees, which includes a cash discount of Rs 25000, exchange bonus of Rs 40000 and corporate discount of Rs 5000.
- Nexon: A diesel-powered Tata Nexon compact SUV is being given a total benefit of Rs 20,000, including an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000, a corporate discount of Rs 5,000. Exchange discounts are also being offered on select variants of Electric Nexon.
- Altroz: A corporate discount of Rs 3500 is being given on the petrol version of Altroz and a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 is available on the diesel version.