The elections are going on in the state of West Bengal. In such a situation Political parties are making full efforts to lure voters.
The main competition inthe poll-bound state is between BJP and TMC. Both parties are not leaving any stone unturned to win the election. Be it the big rallies or populist Election manifestos. In such a situation, it becomes obvious to have a look at what these political parties are offering to voters.
The Bharatiya Janata Party has exerted its full power to make its way to the West Bengal assembly elections. BJP has named its manifesto Sankalp Patra. To win the hearts of the people of Bengal, the BJP has made many breath-taking promises in its manifesto. The party has made its intent clear about the illegal infiltration in Bengal. Amit Shah said that the CAA will be implemented in the first cabinet as soon as the BJP government is formed. Have a look at the BJP’s Sankalp Patra.
- Women have been promised 33 per cent reservation in government jobs.
- BJP in its manifesto has promised to create 3 new AIIMS in North Bengal, Junglemahal and Sundarbans region.
- Apart from this, all farmers of the state are promised the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Shah said that with this, 75 thousand farmers who have not been given Rs 18,000 by Mamta Banerjee for three years, will be given money directly in their bank account.
- The manifesto promises a Sonar Bangla Fund worth Rs 11,000 crore will be launched to promote the literature, art, culture and all genres of Bengal.
- Apart from this, Invest Bangla will be set up for investors.
- The BJP has promised to provide 10 thousand rupees per year from DBT to each refugee family under the Chief Minister’s Refugee Scheme for five years. The
- Very strict border security is also promised.
- The manifesto promises free education for girls from Bengal from KG to PG. Apart from this, there will be free travel for all women on public transport.
- Amit Shah said that we will constitute an SIT to investigate cases of political killings and take strict action against those responsible.
- We will provide up to Rs 25 lakh as a rehabilitation package for the victims of political violence in West Bengal.
- Promise to end corruption with the Anti Corruption Helpline.
- The BJP has promised assistance of Rs 4,000 every year to every landless farmer under the Krishak Suraksha Yojana.
- Apart from this, it has been said that all employees will be given the benefit of the Seventh Pay Commission when the BJP government is formed.
- Prizes will be given in the name of Tagore and Satyajit Ray. The Tagore Prize on the lines of the Nobel Prize and the Satyajit Ray International Award on the lines of the Oscar Prize will be introduced.
- The resolution promises to provide toilets and clean drinking water to every family in Bengal.
While releasing the manifesto, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee made a lot of promises to the people of Bengal. She said that this manifesto is for Maa, Mati and Manush. It is not a political but a manifesto to take Bengal towards development. The TMC manifesto emphasizes 10 points.
- Mamta said that we will reduce unemployment. Will create 5 lakh employment opportunities in a year.
- Mamta has also taken note of the farmers in the manifesto. She has promised to give 10 thousand rupees per acre annually to all small and marginal farmers of Bengal under Krishak Bandhu Yojana. Earlier this amount was 6 thousand rupees.
- Mamta has also offered the expansion of industries. TMChas promised to create one million new MSMEs.
- TMC’s Manifesto also talks about increasing expenditure in the health and education sectors.
- Apart from this, with the construction of 25 lakh houses, drinking water and better drainage have been promised in each house.
- Mamta promises to deliver ration at the people’s door under the Duare scheme.
- Besides, Rs 12 thousand will be given annually to the SC-ST class and Rs 6 thousand to the people of the Backward classes.
- Mamta said that for the first time a new scheme is being introduced, in which female head of 16 crore families will be given Rs 500 monthly.
- Students will be given loans up to Rs 10 lakh. Mamta Banerjee has also promised to introduce credit cards for the students. This credit card will have the facility of taking loans up to Rs 10 lakh with an interest rate of only 4 percent.
- Mamta Banerjee said that she would set up a special task force on behalf of the Mandal Commission to investigate and recommend bringing recognized communities like Mahishya, Tili, Tamul and Saha into the OBC category.
- Mamta will fight with the centre to bring the Mahato community under the ST category.