Coronavirus cases continue to increase even in the midst of ongoing lockdowns in India. So far, 724 cases of infection have been confirmed in the country, out of which 17 people have died. According to the information available on the website of the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, ’till now 694 cases of Coronavirus have been confirmed in the country, including 677 Indians and 47 foreigners 67 people have been treated. The number of corona-affected patients who have been cured worldwide is nearly 1.21 lakh.
- Till the date 724 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed, a total of 17 deaths. There have been 75 new positive cases and 4 new deaths in the last 24 hours: Luv Aggarwal, Joint Secretary, Union Health Ministry
- Around 1.4 lakh companies have asked their employees to work from home on our appeal: Luv Aggarwal
- Luv Agrawalaw, Joint Secretary, Union Health Ministry said that we have ordered a PSU to provide 10,000 ventilators. Bharat Electronics Limited has also been requested to purchase 30,000 additional ventilators in 1-2 months.
- The number of corona patients in India is steadily increasing. According to the latest data, so far 724 corona positive cases have been found in the country. In addition, 17 people have died due to infection.
- On Thursday, the total number of corona virus-infected patients reached 39 in the national capital. The department said that 29 of these cases are related to travel, while 10 cases are from contact. Of the total cases, five have been discharged from hospital, one has died and one has gone out of the country.
- The number of corona positives in Bihar has increased to seven. A 20-year-old youth living in Patna was found to be corona positive. He is undergoing treatment at the isolation ward of Nalanda Medical College Hospital (NMCH), Patna.
- Coronavirus infection, which started in China at the end of last year, has spread all over the world. The US ranks first in Corona’s most positive cases. According to the New York Times report, the number of corona patients in the US has increased to 81,321.