Google has unveiled its latest software Android 12 OS at the annual conference. Many new and exciting features will be introduced in the new OS. If we compare this new OS with the old Android 11, then it is a big upgrade, it provides users with many new features and better security. The company says that its new OS, Android 12, is focused on data safety and security. As per the company, Android 12 will be the biggest design change in the history of Android. Let us discuss, in what terms Android 12 is a big upgrade over Android 11.
Changes in new update:
- Many new and major changes will be seen in it. The new OS will have a larger lock screen the clock. Notifications will also appear on it.
- Devices on this new OS will be faster and more responsive with better power efficiency. Google has reduced the CPU time needed for core system services by up to 22% and reduced the use of big cores by the system server by up to 15% in Android 12 OS.
- Quick setting has also been redesigned. Many important changes will be seen in this.
- Large buttons, home control and Google Wallet will be made available in Quick Settings.
- A new privacy dash board has also been given in Android 12. Through this, the user will be able to know which app is accessing how much information on their phone. Users will also be able to change the degree of permission according to their own will.
- A new feature will be given in Android 12, which has been introduced specifically for Chromebook users. Through this feature, users will be able to unlock their Chromebook.
- A new indicator is added to alert you the moment an app uses the camera and microphone.
- Apart from this, the company is also working on the Google TV app which will completely change the experience of Android TV. Through Android 12, users will be able to connect IoT devices. Through the digital car keys, users will be able to connect the car to their phones.
- Google has reported that the first beta version of Android 12 will be made available in OnePlus, Xiaomi, Vivo and Samsung in addition to the Google Pixel series.
You may also like: How to Edit Photos in your Android Phone?