If you are among those, who love to travel on a cruise. Then this piece of news is definitely for you. Now, you can join the first passengers of the world’s largest ship. Royal Caribbean has started booking tickets for the first journey of the cruise ‘Wonder of the Seas’, the world’s biggest cruise, which departs from Shanghai from March 2022. Royal Caribbean International has shared its first pictures while announcing the opening of reservations.
You may also like: Space Tourism: World’s First Space Hotel Will Welcome You From 2027
About Wonder of the Seas
Much-awaited, world’s biggest and lavish Wonder of the Seas, the fifth vessel in its Oasis Class series weighing 236,857 tons will be nearly 4% bigger than the current biggest cruise.Currently, Royal Caribbean’s 3-year-old Symphony of the Seas is holding this glory. The length of the ship is 1188 feet and it is 210 feet wide. The new Wonder of the seas will be able to hold a staggering 6,988 passengers, a new record for a passenger ship.
Itinerary of the ship
As announced earlier, the first journey of the ship will be in Asia, marking the maiden sailing of one of the world’s biggest cruise ships in the region.The makers announced that it will make its debut sailing in March 2022 with an initial 4 to 9 nightssailing to Japan out of Shanghai, China. However, the ship will reposition later to Hong Kong in November 2022 for a series of 4 to 9-night voyages to Vietnam, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan.
Amenities on the ship
- This ship with more than two thousand luxury rooms can carry 6,988 passengers.
- The fare of one person ranges from 1.5 lakh to 3.5 lakh rupees, while for a family suite of 4 people, about 27.5 lakh rupees will have to be paid.
- The ship hasanopen-air aqua theatre.
- There will be a central park with about 2000 plants.
- The ship will pass through some of the top-rated places in Asia.These include South Korea and Vietnam.
- The 10-storey ship has 18 decks and 2867 luxurious suites.
- It has a mini-golf course in addition to a pool, sports zone, gym, basketball and volleyball court.
- The ship has separate main pool areas, a kiddie splash zone, surfing simulators, zip lines.
- Inside the ship, one canamuse himself in lounges, bars, restaurants,casinos, spas and theatres with real Broadway shows.