Here are the top national events of the previous week.
- The cowin portal has launched an API on Friday to know the status of the corona vaccination of a person. The API (Application Program Interface) is ‘Know Your Customer’s Vaccination Status’ or KYC-VS. According to the Ministry of Health, at present,the Vaccine Certificate is the only document to know about the vaccination status of a person. What if a company wants to see how many doses its employees, associates or customers have taken instead of a certificate? This API will solve this problem.
- Dengue is wreaking havoc in Uttar Pradesh amid a possible third wave of Corona. The number of infections is continuously increasing. On Friday, within 24 hours, the dengue test report of 263 patients across the state came positive.
- In the year 2019, the gang rape of Hyderabad was in the news, in which lakhs of people of the country raised their voices to get justice for the victim. Many big stars like Salman Khan, Ajay Devgan, Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan were also included in these people. During this, many people also shared pictures on social media accounts. Now, a case has been registered against 38 celebrities for revealing the identity of the rape victim while demanding justice for her.
Was happy to meet Ministers @MarisePayne and @PeterDutton_MP. The 1st Ministerial 2+2 Dialogue between India and Australia was very productive. I thank my friend @ScottMorrisonMP for his focus on the Comprehensive Strategic Partnership between our nations. pic.twitter.com/mewWFcqoUj— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) September 11, 2021
- A 2+2 meeting was held between the Foreign and Defence Ministers of India and Australia on Saturday. Indian Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar met their Australian counterparts Peter Dutton and Maryse Penn. During their meeting, the four leaders discussed many issues including economic issues, cyber security.
- India won 19 medals in a historic performance in the Tokyo Paralympics. These included 5 gold, 8 silver and 6 bronze medals. This is India’s best performance in any Paralympics. Prime Minister Narendra Modi met the players on Thursday after the team returned. The video of the meeting was released on Sunday.
- Bhupendra Bhai Patel has become the new Chief Minister of Gujarat. His name as CM was shocking to everyone. The reason for this is that Patel has always been a low profile, but he has a good penetration in the Patidar society. This quality put him at the forefront of this race. At the same time, his long association with RSS and being in constant touch with party workers also went in his favour. He is included in the good books of Modi-Shah.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the Defence Corridor node and Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh State University in Aligarh. Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh University will become a major centre of modern education. Along with this, a centre for education, technology and manpower related to defence will also be built in the country. How the emphasis has been laid on education, skill and studies in the local language in the new education policy, the students studying in this university will be greatly benefited. This university will give impetus to India’s efforts to move towards self-reliance to strengthen its military strength.
- Time magazine has released its list of 100 most influential people in the world in 2021. More than half of these places are captured by women personalities. The names of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and Adar Poonawalla, CEO of Serum Institute of India (SII), have also been included in the list of 100 influential people of the year 2021 by the prestigious Time magazine.
- Income tax action on actor Sonu Sood continues for the second consecutive day on Thursday. From Wednesday evening to Thursday morning, IT teams at various locations continuously checked account books, income, expenses and financial records for 20 hours.
- A person was found in Indore, whose internal organs are in opposite places. This was revealed in the investigations conducted before liver donation to the father. This is the sixth case in the world and the fourth in the country. In medical language, it is called situsinversustotalis.