Xiaomi has launched its latest smartphone Mi 10i in India. The company says that it has been specially customized as pee the needs of Indian consumers. The company claims that it is the first phone in India that comes with Samsung HM2 sensor. The biggest highlight of the phone is its rear camera setup, which is equipped with a 108-megapixel main sensor, in addition to this Snapdragon 750G processor.
Also read: 9 Phones Which You Can Buy in 2021
Price and Availability in India
In India, it is available in three variants. Its 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 20999, 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 21999 and 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 23999. Phone is available for sale from 12 noon on January 7 on Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Studio Stores and Mi Home Stores.
Specifications and Features
- Display: The phone has a 6.67-inch Full HD Plus display, with resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The display comes with 120Hz refresh rate, 450 nits peak brightness and 1500: 01 contrast ratio. Above that this immersive display comes with HDR and HDR10 + support and has a protection of Gorilla Glass 5 on both the sides of the phone. It offers Smart Eye Protection features such as Reading Mode 3.0, Sunlight Display 3.0 and TUV Rheinland Certification.
- Processor: The phone is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G and Adreno 619 GPU based on 8 Nm chip. The phone has support of up to 8 GB of RAM.
- Camera: For photography, the phone has a quad rear camera setup, with 108 megapixel Samsung HM2 sensor with f/1.75 aperture, ultra-wide lens of 8 megapixel with f /2.2 aperture and 120 degree field of view, a macro lens 2 of megapixels and a 2 megapixel depth lens. For selfies, it has a 16 megapixel lens in front.
- Battery: The phone has a 4,820mAh battery, which comes with 33W fast charging support. The company claims that in 30 minutes it charges 68 percent of the battery and the phone takes 58 minutes to charge from 0 to 100 percent.
- Connectivity: For connectivity, phone has latest Bluetooth, 5G support, Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack, supports 5GHz band of Wi-Fi.
- Other features: The dimensions of this phone are 165.38×76.8x9mm, with a weight of 214 grams. The phone has side mounted fingerprint sensor along with fast face unlock feature. It comes with IP53 splash proof rating, dual stereo speakers and IR blaster(you can use your phone as a remote).