After much hype and wait , finally, Realme has launched its latest wearables Watch S, Watch S Pro in the Indian market. These smartwatches are packed with many fitness features in a circular dial design. In addition, the company has also launched its new TWS Realme Buds Air Pro Master Edition. Let us check these new launches in detail.
Watch S Pro
- The watch has a 1.39-inch (454×454 pixels) circular AMOLED display.
- The watch comes with pixel density of 326ppi with brightness of 450 nits. Watch has 5 levels to adjust the screen brightness.
- The screen is fitted with 2.5D glass for protection, with the ‘always On Display’ feature.
- With the help of Realme Link app, you will be able to change more than 100 skins in it.
- The body of this watch is made of stainless steel.
- The watch has an ARM Cortex M4 processor.
- Watch includes 15 types of sports modes such as outdoor runs, indoor runs, outdoor walks, indoor walks, outdoor cycling, spinning, hiking, swimming, basketball, yoga, rowing, cricket, strength training, free workouts and more.
- Watch is 5ATM water resistance up to 50m.
- It has features such as 24×7 heart rate monitor and blood oxygen level monitor. Besides, it monitors other health functions such as step monitoring, sleep monitoring, meditation relaying, hydration reminder and sedentary reminder.
- It also has a built-in dual satellite GPS feature.
- The watch has a 420mAh battery which gives backup of up to 14 days. Its battery charges 100% in 2 hours.
The price of Watch S Pro is 9,999 rupees. You will be able to buy it from Flipkart and offline stores along with the company’s official website. Its first sale will be on December 29 at 12pm. You can buy it in black, blue, orange and green color silicone straps and brown, black, blue and green color leather straps.
Realme Watch S
Also read: Realme V3: The Cheapest 5G Phone Till Now
Features of Reality Watch S
- The watch has a 1.3-inch (360×360 pixels) circular display .
- 2.5D Curved Corning Gorilla Glass has been used for the protection of the screen.
- The watch includes 16 sports modes such as stationary bikes, cricket, indoor runs, outdoor bicycles, strength training, football, yoga and others.
- The watch has a 390mAh battery,which can give backup up to15-day on a single charge. At the same time, it takes 2 hours to charge from 0 to 100 percent.
- With the help of the app, you can choose from more than 100 watch faces.
- It has features such as heart rate monitor and blood oxygen level monitor, sleep monitor with others.
- After connecting to the phone, it will also show all kinds of notifications.
- The watch has a rating IP68, which makes it water resistant for day to day usage( not apposite to swimming or shower).
The price of Realme Watch S is Rs 4,999. You will be able to buy it from Flipkart and offline stores along with the company’s official website. Its first sale will be on December 28 at 12pm. You can buy it in black, blue, orange and green color silicone straps and brown, black, blue and green color leather straps.
Realme Buds Air Pro Master Edition
You may also like: This Is How India Is Eyeing To Be The Largest Manufacturer Of Mobile In The World
- Buds Air pro weigh 5-5 grams and come with rating of IPX4 Water Resistance.
- This edition of Buds Air Pro comes with Active Noise Cancellation feature.
- For lound and clear sound, it has a 10mm base boost driver.
- Apart from ANC, the company is also offering dual-mic cancellation for better calling experience.
- The add on in these buds is that they come with quick charge technology.
- The company claims that Buds pro provide a playback time of up to seven hours in 15 minutes of charging. At the same time, they will give a backup of 20 hours with case charging.
The price of Realme Buds Air Pro Master Edition is Rs 4,999. Its sale is starting on January 8 at 12pm. Customers will be able to buy it from Flipkart and offline stores along with the company’s official website. It has been launched in the color option of New Wave Silver.