Well, it’s nowhere mentioned that love is restricted to caste, religion, region or language. Love finds its way by breaking every restriction that comes in its way. Therefore, love had come to these top 5 Indian actresses who married to Pakistani Cricketer. Despite India and Pakistan share bitter relations with each other but the following couple found their love across the borders.
- Reena Roy and Mohsin Khan: Reena Roy is an Indian actress who performed many roles in the films between 1972 and 1985. However, her feet were swept off by dashing Pakistani Cricketer Mohsin Khan who played for his country between 1977 and 1986. Both fell in love for each other and got married in 1983 when Reena’s career in the film industry was at peak. Unfortunately, the marriage did not last long and the couple got divorced.
- Zeenat Aman and Imran Khan: The sexiest yesteryear’s actress Zeenat Aman once had cosy feelings for cricketer turned into politician Imran Khan. They dated each other for some time in 1980s but never got married to each other.
- Sushmita Sen and Wasim Akram: Once the captain of Pakistani Cricket Team, Wasim Akram dated the Miss Universe and the Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen. They met on a set of a reality show where they were judge together. However, the relationship didn’t work out and he got married to Shaneira, his second wife. Well, Sushmita Sen is still single but a proud mother of two daughters whom she had adopted.
- Sonali Bendre and Shoaib Akhtar: There was a time when the rumours about Sonali and Shoaib dating each other were on the height. Even in an interview, Shoaib had said that if Sonali would say ‘No’ to him, he would kidnap her. Later he clarified that they both are just good friends. Thus, the story of the couple ended here.
- Tammnah Bhatia and Abdul Razzak: Although, there is not yet formal declaration from the duo about their relationship but they are spotted in Dubai at a jewellery store. There have been many other places where the duo is caught together by the media.