Twitter has released its most tweeted categories and hashtags for the year 2020. In this article we will tell you about different categories revealed by Twitter India.
- The tweet by Virat Kohli about Anushka Sharma’s pregnancy has got the most likes in India this year. This tweet by Virat Kohli received more than 6,44,000 likes.
- At the same time, the tweet by India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi for fighting Covid-19 and lightening lamps in support of frontline workers has been retweeted most often in politics category.
- The selfie taken with the fans of Tamil actor Vijay has been the most retweeted selfie. This selfie Vijay had taken with fans to Neyveli in February, which has received over 1,49,000 retweets.
- The most retweeted tweet in Sports was MS Dhoni expressing appreciation for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s letter.
- The # COVID19 hashtag has been tweeted the most in the Current Affairs topic.
- The tweet of Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan being COVID positive was the highest quoted tweet in the year 2020.
- Apart from this, the most frequently used emoji of the year 2020 has been the ‘laughing’ emoji.
- The #DilBechara hashtag has been the most frequently tweeted about films.
- Along with this, the most tweets have been taken regarding IPL 2020 in sports
- Mirzapur 2 was the most tweeted in the category of web series.
- #Binod has become the most tweeted name of the year 2020.
- #Ramayan, #Pokiri and #Mahabharat made a comeback this year as an old conversation.
- Big Boss has got the most tweets this year on the reality show.
- The tweet by Ratan Tata, chairman of Tata Trusts in the business category, received the highest number of retweets in the year 2020, having been retweeted nearly 58,000 times.
You may also like: Top 10 favorite 90’s movies of all time